Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who will it be?!?!?!

Kris
or
Adam
?!?!?!

Me? Well, it's not a huge tidal wave. There are things I like about both.

Adam is just WILD, he really appeals to the punk-rock-shop-at-Hot-Topic part of me. Of course it's obvious he has an enormous amount of talent, I mean that range (funny, my Adam has a three-octave range, is it that all Adams have amazing ranges?? ha!) and not to mention he's in theatre!! ;)

And there's Kris, who I also LOVE. He has that soulful, bluesy feel about him which appeals to the bohemian-The-Beatles-beachy part of me (yes I have many 'parts' ;P) and I love his humble and quiet personality. Not to mention he reminds me very of much Jeremy (my b-in-law for those not in the know) which is a big plus! :)

So? I guess overall I like Adam better. I ended up voting for him last night. But, like last year, I'll be happy with either. Last year I wanted David Cook because of the husky tone of his voice, but I loved David Archuleta too (he's ADORABLE). It's nice when it comes out that way!

Well I'm off...it's so. gorgeous. outside right now...breezy sunny and eighty degrees...perfect!

Cross your fingers!!! :D

xxooxxoo Emma-Bemma

No comments:

Post a Comment