Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post in which Emma is crushed and must vent.

First Obama, now THIS? *sigh* Oh America why have you betrayed me yet again?!?!

My dear sweet lovely Adam....I LOVE YOU!

Okay, okay, I'll admit I adore Kris too. But not NEARLY as much. I know I made it sound like I only liked Adam a little more, that was because I pretty assumed he would win. *sigh* again. I really should learn by now...I assumed I would get a solo last year and I didn't, I assumed I would get a lead in Pinocchio seeing as it's my last show and I didn't, I assumed my dear Kattie would be okay at Great America and lo and behold, she came down with the first headache and we had to leave. Yes I really really do need to learn.

I can just picture it now: years and years from now I'll be on my laptop and I'll decide to pop in some old tunes. Adam Lambert will be wailing away on my computer and my daughter will come in and say "who is this guy?" and I'll describe him to her as one of the best male vocalists of all time...no doubt she's heard about American Idol, it's still a popular show even though it's changed, Ryan Seacrest had long since been replaced and that mean judge Simon Cowell had long since been assassinated during the 2017 Britain's Got Talent finale...and she'll say "he won, right?" Well....nope.

*sigh*
(Again.)

On a lighter note, we're heading off to Mackinac Island this weekend. I've never been though Daddy and Evan have so I'm really looking forward to it...but now I have to pack and get ready to go to rehearsal to help with the Yellows.

xoxo Emmsters

No comments:

Post a Comment