Thursday, May 14, 2009

Turtelles And Such


Meet the newest member of our family. His name is Nelson. :D We're thinking his mummy died because I had found two dead on the road already...so I rescued this little guy and dubbed him my new pet. Surprisingly Mumuu is letting me keep him...?!

(Look how tiny he is compared to my Ipod nano! And those things are pretty small!)

...


So, this mommy robin began building her nest in the most convenient place...right outside our back door! (Right where we let the dogs out! ha!) Whenever she flies off to find worms (don't worry, I would NEVER scare her away from her nest) I get whatever pictures I can. Here she is guarding her nest fiercely:
It went from this...
...to this! (And on Mother's Day! Ha!)
...to THIS!!!


...









  • Summer. It's SO close...May is the hardest school month because at that point, I'm just DONE.
  • If you're wondering about "turtelle", it is how me and Katarina say "turtle". Ha!
  • Today my friend Adam came sooo close to blowing up his foot. So he was being a little....naive...(ha!) and was lighting those firework-type things in his driveway (and they were LOUD!). So he lights one and it doesn't go off right away. So he nudges it! With his foot! And suddenly it sputters and JUST as he jumps away it exploded. I kid you not. Thirteen-year-olds and explosives aren't so hot together...
Nothing else going except life in general.

xoxo Emmy-Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment