Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pinocchio


Ah, CTE. Good to be done, yet sad to be gone. It was seven-and-a-half years coming (I know, WOW!) but it still is unbelievable. All these years and I thought "oh, I'll never graduate..." and here I am. But it was an amazing run and that's all that matters. : )

Me and the infamous Adamo. I love my "son"!!! (FYI, in the last show [Willy Wonka] I was Mrs. Bucket and he was Charlie. So now you know what I mean.)

Chloe has been dubbed the "CTE kid". Ha! She's too cute
I love my schmoo Max!
My blood-sissy, my Adrianna, Adri, Ade, Adey, Age, Agey-Bagey, Adey-Badey (girl of 24826085762 nicknames)
Um...unknown. I found it amusing.
Tino looks thrilled, no?

Me strangling Adam (because he kept saying "Emma you're done with CTE FOREVER!")


(Yes, at Colonial I did eat an entire Kitchen Sink! :p)

xoxo Emma-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment