Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break thus far.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese and the nearby antique store yesterday...here's was of my new favorite photos.

These blue plates, I love. Sooooo pretty.



I'm thinking of buying this pram, taking of the roof, and painting it. What I would with it after that besides saving it for my daughters, I don't know.

It was raining nonstop yesterday...something about me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE rain. We have a serious love affair...why exactly I don't know but it is a really good photo op.



Chuck E. Cheese (we were with Ade...she's ten so I didn't feel so out of place...but why oh why did they get rid of whack-a-mole?!?!) was crowded but we had fun and got a gumball machine from our tickets...




**************
Birthday photos, as promised.
My new...BlackBerry Curve Sunset! First cellphone...ever. It was about time, I say.
Then from Nana and Grandpa's money I got these double piercings....they still hurt which is worrying me...but it's worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment