Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Dog, Abby

 This morning, I woke up feeling like I had a head cold coming on. I've been feeling like that for weeks now because of allergies. I ALWAYS get them this time of year. Ugh! But this morning was worse than usual. I went down and sat on the couch in my parent's room. Abby came over, jumped up next to me, looked up at me so sweetly and laid her paw on my leg. Then she laid her head in my lap and looked up at me a couple times. Isn't it funny how animals and little kids just sense when things aren't right? I love our dog, she's just the best! :-)

Her only flaw - considering she's beautiful, sweet and VERY smart - is that she's extremely high-strung. Especially when we take her on walks and when she's in the car. See? :-P The funniest thing happened when we put her in Dog Training School. She barked herself until she sounded hoarse and her eyes were bloodshot. They ended up asking us to remove her from the class because she needed a private trainer. Um, WOW. xP

Now her theme song is that song from Grease, but it goes "Training school kick-out...no graduation day for you, training school kick-out..." LOL. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment