Tuesday, June 23, 2009


So! Last week was Summer Camp and all I can say is wow, what an encouraging week. I could feel myself growing so much spiritually throughout the days. Sadly I managed to forget the thing I would least expect...MY CAMERA! ARGH! How could I?!?! I had my BlackBerry, which for a cell phone, is good...so I wasn't completely without a camera.

Sitting on the bus - it was pretty crammed.

Yes I realize I look pretty frightening...they had these theme nights and this one was Holiday Night.


Look at Liz and Alex! Liz's hair is normally springy and curly and Alex's is usually wavy and unstyled...check out how much older they look.


A blurry picture of my dorm.


A few photos I took around the pretty campus:






Again, awesome week. Easily the best of my life thus far. Can't wait til next year!!! Only 356 days to go! ;P

xoxo Em

No comments:

Post a Comment