Sunday, June 14, 2009

Long Time Coming



Whew! It's been MUCH too long...well, as you have most likely noticed, I changed my blog. I've been obsessed with Damask print lately and of course pink is always the right way to go... ;P Anyway, I've also taken up a new broadway obsession, The Little Mermaid (don't laugh!) ,. It's how I roll, I get a new obsession every few months.

The above photos were taken the other day when Adrianna and I found a toad in the window well which is the norm these summer days...speaking of summer, it's SUMMER! Enough said...I was so seriously DONE with school that I was beyond relieved when at last what I had done became enough...and also speaking of summer, tomorrow I'm leaving for Indiana to go to my youth group's Summer Camp. (GO BLUE TEAM!) I can't put into words how much I love my youth group so yes I'm pretty psyched!

(That paragraph sure had the word "summer" in it and look I just said summer again. Seems I can't get enough of the word...summer...)

:)

xoxo Emma-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment