Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tomorrow...

...I leave for Summer Camp!! I know it'll be an amazing, amazing week (it always is). I'm on Green Team just like last year, so I had fun this week scrounging around for all things green in my house! (And the mall...) Please pray that we would have great fellowship, growth, conviction and encouragement this week.
.
On a completely unrelated note, the other day I was outside with my camera and I saw this little guy:

I came a little bit closer to I could get some good shots of him and his nut:

Heehee!! I LOVE his face!!
When he saw me coming closer, he ran up the tree to eat his nut in peace.


I LOVE this - I think it looks like he's praying!! Hah!!

See you all next week - I'm sure I'll have LOTS of stories, encouragements and pictures to share!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment