Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

Yikes! It's been almost two months. And I promised to be more diligent about updating! : P Well, I guess now is the time!



 It's officially Christmas time now for our family. I can't explain how much I love Christmas. Everything about it is so amazing! Of course, Jesus' birth is the first and foremost thing on my mind during the season.

It's officially Winter now, too. Well not exactly, but there's enough snow on the ground to convince me, whether or not the Winter Equinox (Solstice?! Yikes, I don't know!) agrees or not! :P


Thanksgiving came and went, and it was great. I can never concentrate on the holiday very well because of the decorating and shopping the next day! Mom, sisters A & L and I got up at 5:30 to shop at Macy's. I got an early Christmas present (although I can't have it until Christmas!) of a brown leather jacket with gold military-style buttoning... I'm soooo excited! It's Steve Madden and it was originally $130, but we got it on sale for $45!! I LOVE Black Friday!

But in the midst of all the materialism, we have to be reminding ourselves of what life's really about. During the season, when all the beautiful Christmas things have the ability to make us forget about our sin and begin to love the world, it's important to be reminded of this verse and to think about it everyday.

 On that note, I'm off. Happy Wednesday and treat it well. :)


xox Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment