Sunday, June 27, 2010

Etsy, Etsy, Etsy

I love to sew. And I also love kid's clothes, and color-coordinating, and fashion in general. Sooooo, recently I decided that as soon as I get a real job (like Subway, Starbucks, etc.) with a reasonable income I would start my own Etsy shop (or "Children's Boutique"). Sometime this summer, my Mom was saying I should read this book by Martha Stewart about starting your own business. I'll probably make mostly girl clothing, simply because well I'm a girl and a frilly one at that, but I'll try to make some cute boy's stuff too. I want to get most of my fabric from Warm Biscuit (see link to the right) and set up my sewing machine and other tools on my (HUGE and comfortable) desk. I'm SO excited! Above is the banner I designed. I really like the name. It seems to wrap up my desired style quite nicely. Wish me luck(:

xo Em

No comments:

Post a Comment