Thursday, November 19, 2009

NerdTalk

Yes, as you can see above...WoW (World of Warcraft) is an amazing game. I've been having tons of fun with it lately! In the photo above, I had just turned an evil man into a toad! Ha!!

My former pet, Maisie (I currently have a green spider named Charlotte, hehe), killing one of her own kind!!! Manslaughter, I tell ya...

Riding a hippogryph - THAT was cool.

I had to release a spider's spirit into this fountain...it was odd, but I thought the ghost-spider was worthy of taking a picture of : )

My pet! She is amazing to have - she runs up to my targeted enemies and fights them FOR ME while I stand back and shoot arrows! Haha!! I admit I feel a little guilty making her do all the work, but hey, I don't hear any complaints, and as long as I feed her Spider Limbs she's fine...

(wait, isn't that cannibalism???????)

; P

...

As off-topic as this is, I wanted to post a link to my newest song obsession, Oh the Deep Deep Love. I am OBSESSED, I tell you. Listen to it...I can't stress this enough. It's just beautiful. It is Not Death to Die (sorry, couldn't find a direct link to it) is amazing as well. I haven't really lost anyone close, besides sweet Ray (who had an extremely solid relationship with the Lord and was at an old age, as well as having cerebral palsy, which caused him a lot of pain) but I can imagine this song would be a big comfort in that sort of situation.

xxoo Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment