Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miss Emma-Emma.

My name is Emma.
I'm almost fifteen. (Four days!)
I am a Christian.

I love...

Black and white.
Roller coasters.
Old photos.
Curls.
Kneesox.
Little kids.
Birds.
Pink.
Beautiful things.
Broadway.
Les Miserables.
Blurry photos.
Rainy days.
Thunderstorms
Lord of the rings.
Horses.
Dogs.
Tim Burton.
Dark and passionate things.
Homemade bread.
Spring break.
Swimming.
The Beach.
Traveling.
Hot Topic.
Turtles. And frogs.
And happiness.

I do not love...

Judgemental people.
The bitter cold.
Car accidents.
Taratulas.
Dog food. To even smell or look at.
Prickly plants under bare feet.
Wearing shoes.
Dry lips.
Having no chapstick at hand.
Little shocks.
The feeling of falling.
Taking showers.
People who complain nonstop.
Families without love.
And sadness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's me!




















1 comment:

  1. I loved this post Emma ~ Happy 15th Birthday.

    What incredible images...you are a great photographer!!!!

    I hope your special day was full of magic and wonder and lots of delight!

    Peace and love, Tara Marie & Emma Sage

    ReplyDelete